Dell Server T340 - Intel Xeon E-2124 3.3GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W),8GB 2666MT/s 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, Perc H330 Raid, iDRAC8, Basic, Single, Hot-plug Power Supply 495W
Grow through collaboration.
Operate reliably, manage easily, and scale your business. Ideal for growing businesses with remote offices focused on collaboration and file sharing.
Connect and manage your growing business
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 enables you to grow through collaboration. Grow without limits1 with this reliable and easy to manage server.
The T340 enables you to address common business workloads in your office and across remote offices.
Ideal for business applications like:
- File sharing
- Mail and messaging
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 operates reliably so you don’t have to slow down when connecting and managing your growing business.
- Operate reliably with up to 8 hot-plug HDD’s or SSD’s and redundant power supplies.
- Save time and IT effort resolving server hardware issues with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist2
- Help prevent downtime and protect your data from malicious changes with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode.
- Save your data automatically with reliable software RAID.
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 is easy to set up and manage so you can focus on managing your growing business.
- Get set up as much as 66% faster with our ProDeploy suite of services3
- Easily manage multiple remote servers via the intuitive general user interface with iDRAC9 Group Manager or upgrade to OpenManage Enterprise.
- Conveniently receive data alert notifications and access hardware remotely anywhere with OpenManage Mobile.
- Accelerate resolution. Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.4
Grow without limits
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 enables you to scale dynamically so you can continue to grow your business through collaboration.1
- Drive your business forward with improved performance due to 50% more cores with Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processors, 11% increase in memory speed, and 20% more PCIe lanes.5
- Scale with 17% more storage capacity.6
- Take advantage of flexible tower placement options with quiet acoustics and thermal efficiency.
- BrandDell EMC
- Power SupplyHot-plug 495W
- CPUE-2124 3.3Ghz 8MB
- Warranty3 Years
- Capacity1x1TB 7.2K SATA 3.5 up to 8 Hot plug HDD
- RAM8GB 2666MT