- Unique product ID with changeable side stickers for DIY enthusiasts and gamers
- Intelligent fan speed control circuit design with 0dBA function
- Server grade circuit and advanced thermal layout design
- Complies with newest ATX12V & EPS12V standards
- High efficiency ≧ 90%
- Active PFC ≧ 99%
- High wattages with 80PLUS® gold certification
- Powerful single +12V rail design
- Advanced full modular design with ribbon cables
- 100% Japan-made E-cap
- SLI and Crossfire ready
- Quiet and long-lasting 135mm FDB fan
- Full protections: OCP, OVP, SCP, OPP, UVP, OTP
- Global safety approved
FSP Hydro G is the world first one PSU break the rule and makes it as a standard to gamers. With three colors, it is easy to create your theme related to VGA cards.
FSP Hydro G series stands for the needs of PC DIY enthusiasts and gamers who want a high end PSU with stylish ID design but do not want to compromise electronic performance at all.
By server grade circuit and advanced thermal layout design, Hydro G series deliver full load (wattage) at 50°C ambient temperature. Silent operation is considered by intelligent fan speed control circuit design with 0dBA function to fulfill gamers need in playing games.
Stylish in DIY Spirit
Now it is your show time! Changeable side stickers are available for your own theme in PC system.
The modular cable design simplifies installation and allows flexibility and simplicity, in choosing only those cables needed.
Unique dissymmetry ID
and vent-hole design
To minimize fan speed and acoustic from turbulence.
|Rated Output Power||850W|
|Form Factor||ATX12V V2.4 & EPS12V V2.92|
|80 PLUS Certification||Gold|
|Input Voltage||100-240Vac (Full Range)|
|PFC||Active PFC (>0.9 typical)|
|Efficiency||>90%@ Typical Load|
|Fan Type||135mm FDB Fan|
|Dimensions(Lx W x H)||150 x 170 x 86mm|
|Operation Temp.||0~50°C / 32°F~104°F|
|Protection||OCP/OVP/ SCP/ OPP/ UVP/ OTP|
FSP Hydro G 850W Gold Power Supply