j5create JDD320 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™ for Surface Pro™ 4/5/6
About This Product
No driver or external power required. This 6-in-1 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™ for Surface Pro™4/5/6 expands your port options to USB™ Type A 3.0 x 2, memory card reader/writer, 4K mini DisplayPort™ and 4K HDMI™.
• Compatible with Surface Pro™ 4/5/6
• Supports up to 3840 x 2160 (4K) @ 30 Hz via HDMI™ and up to 4K @ 60 Hz via mini DisplayPort™ (*only one port can be used at a time)
• 2 USB™ Type-A 3.0 ports with data transfer up to 5 Gbps
• Memory card reader/writer slots allow for external memory access
• Plug-and-play, no drivers or software required
• Removable silicone pad to prevent the device from slipping
The JDD320 is designed to keep all the ports on one side for easy cable management. It supports up to 4K resolutions @ 30 Hz via HDMI™ and up to 4K @ 60 Hz via mini DisplayPort™ (only one output is supported at once). The USB™ Type-A 3.0 ports allow you to connect USB™ peripherals such as a storage device, keyboard, mouse, etc. The removable silicone pad provides a firm grip and protects against accidental disconnections and internal damage.
Turn Your Surface Pro™ into a Workstation in Seconds
The UltraDrive MiniDock™ is plug-and-play, requiring no additional installation or downloads.
High Quality Image Output
Add an HDMI™ port to your Surface Pro™ that supports display resolutions up to 4K @ 30 Hz and mini DisplayPort™ resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz.
Memory Card Reader/Writer Data Transfer
SD™ & microSD™ can be used simultaneously
Removable Silicone Pad
Protect against accidental disconnections and internal damage.
Compact design for on-the-go.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
• Surface Pro™ 4/5/6*
*The space between USB™ Type-A and mini DisplayPort™ (12 mm) is specifically designed for Surface Pro™ 4/5/6
• Please remove the silicone pad if the depth of your Surface Pro™ protective case exceeds 2 mm.
• External power is recommended when connecting the USB™ Type-A port to an HDD enclosure to avoid shortage.
|Input||USB™Type-A 3.0 and the mini DisplayPort™ male connector|
|Output||HDMI™ female connector x 1|
|mini DisplayPort™ female connector x 1|
|USB™ Type-A 3.0 port female connector x 2|
|Memory card reader/writer female|
|Display||HDMI™ display resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz|
|mini DisplayPort™ resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz|
|(only one output is supported at once)|
|USB™||USB™ Type-A 3.0 port x 2 (USB™ 3.1 Gen 1/ 5 Gbps)|
|Memory Card||USB™ 3.0 memory card reader/writer|
|Dimensions||4.52 (W) x 1.5 (H) x 0.35 (D) inch|
|115 (W) x 38 (H) x 9 (D) mm|
|Weight||Approximately: 0.11 lbs./ 49.5 g|
JDD320 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™ for Surface Pro™ 4/5/6
Removable Silicone Pad
Quick Installation Guide