- Gaming Consoles
- Smart Gadgets
- Mobile Bundles
- Recommended Products
- Laptops and Computers
- Office Equipment
- Gaming PC/Laptops
PC Components and Accessories
- Gaming Accessories
- Gaming Components
- Mobile and Tablet
- Mobile Accessories
- Beauty and Fashion
- Home & Kitchen
ThinkSystem SR250 Rack Server E-2124 1x16GB 2x2TB SATA HS 3.5 4x3.5HS SW Raid Fixed 330W PS xCC Standard Rails
ThinkSystem SR250 Rack Server
Efficient enterprise power in an affordable 1U form factor
- Latest Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processor
- Compact 1U/1-processor package delivers enormous enterprise power
- 64GB of lightning-quick TruDDR4 UDIMM memory
- Flexible storage options with support for up to 4x 3.5inch, 10x 2.5-inch, NVMe, SSDs, HDDs and M.2 drives
- Supports optional NVIDIA Quadro P620 GPU
- Simplified management with Lenovo XClarity management controller
Powerful and secure
The Lenovo ThinkSystem SR250 is a single-processor rack server that integrates power, reliability, flexibility, and security in a compact 1U form factor suited for the small-to-medium business.
The SR250 boasts a high price-performance ratio with a combination of high-processing capability and dependability with next-generation Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processors and support for an array of storage configurations.
It provides the flexibility to handle workloads including web serving, virtualization, entry-cloud and data-analytics applications, while integrated Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX) secure the SR250 for blockchain applications.
Flexible and scalable
The ThinkSystem SR250 adapts to multiple environments and workloads in which a shorter-depth rack accommodates space-constrained environments. Also, lightning-fast TruDDR4 memory, GPU support, and an array of storage options, including low-latency NVMe drives, afford serious storage and workload flexibility.
Superb I/O capability via multiple network interface ports and a dedicated management port handle heavy network communications and enable faster data transmission.
The SR250 also features the option for either a fixed or redundant power supply unit depending on the data center deployment model. These options allow users to configure the SR250 to specifications appropriate for their distinct enterprise use and optimize server utility for future scalability.
The ThinkSystem SR250 features the Lenovo XClarity Controller, the embedded management engine in all ThinkSystem servers that is designed to standardize, simplify, and automate foundation server management tasks.
Lenovo XClarity Administrator is a virtualized application that centrally manages ThinkSystem servers, storage, and networking, which can reduce provisioning time up to 95 percent versus manual operation. And running XClarity Integrator helps you streamline IT management, speed provisioning, and contain costs by seamlessly integrating XClarity into an existing IT environment.
Form Factor 1U rack, Height: 43mm, Width: 434.6mm, Depth: 497.8mm (19.6'') Processor (max) 1-socket Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processors, up to 6 cores at 95W Memory Up to 64GB of 2666MHz TruDDR4 ECC UDIMMs (4 slots) Disk Bays - Maximum Internal Storage
- 4x 3.5'' simple- or hot-swap SATA drives
- 4x 2.5'' simple-swap SATA/SAS drives
- 10x 2.5'' hot-swap SATA/ SAS/ SSD drives
- 8x 2.5'' hot swap SATA/SAS/SSD drives + 2 x 2.5'' NVMe drives
- 1x 16-lane or 2x 8-lane PCIe 3.0 slots
- 4-lane PCIe Gen3, x8 internal RAID slot
- Software RAID supports simple swap and hot swap
- Multiple RAID configurations (common with ThinkSystem)
Power Supply Fixed power supply unit 300W Gold, dual redundant AC (450W, Platinum) Network Interface 2x 1GbE ports embedded, 1x 1GbE dedicated management USB Ports/VGA Ports
- Front: 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.1 Gen1, support XCC mobile
- Rear: 2x USB 3.1 Gen1, 1x Serial COM, 1x VGA
Systems Management Lenovo XClarity, Administrator with mobile option, optional National Z TPM 2.0 Operating Systems Supported Microsoft, Red Hat, SUSE, and VMware ESXi
- Power Supply fixed 330 W
- CPU E-2124
- Type Rack 1U
- Capacity 2X2TB 3.5 HS
- RAM 1x16GB